To Make TDI Group the leading quality brand in Service and Maintenance we will;
• Continue to deliver the highest level of consistent quality in all TDI’s products and services;
• Excel in all forms of effective internal and external communication and relationship building;
• Research, understand and anticipate our markets, customers and competitors and respond
with innovative solutions;
• Create an enjoyable and safe working environment with a culture of excellence in
communication, performance, teamwork, innovation and integrity;
• Ensure that outstanding service turns our customers into advocates;
• Ensure cost and operational efficiency by testing existing and alternative practices and implementing appropriate methods and technology;
• Identify and understand opportunities to add value to the Group by combining existing
skills, resources and relationships;
• Act in the interest of the customer;
• Act efficiently honestly and fairly at all times;
In Order To
• Provide our customers with an experience that delivers excellence, meets expectations and
• Deliver innovative quality products and services consistent withcommunity,environmental and government expectations;
• Maintain consistent growth;
The years ahead will be both challenging and exciting for TDI Group. Economic and market
forces will require us to be alert, resilient and highly competitive across activities.
To meet these and many other challenges, TDI Group Mission Statement has been formulated
to represent our vision and the objectives we must achieve to make the TDI vision a reality.
However, the adoption of the Mission Statement alone will not guarantee these aims are achieved, it requires our collective commitment to ensure the TDI Mission remains a dynamic and effective tool for accomplishing our goals.